HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED
Kiana Ng Yoga
Sometimes when we’re chasing our goals and dreams, it’s hard to stay motivated. Below are a few tips on how you can stay motivated and focused!
- Create A Vision Board. This will help you be reminded of your goals and will help bring back the notion of how amazing it will be once you accomplish these goals!
- Break It Down. Break down your larger goal into smaller goals to be completed daily or weekly. By completing smaller goals, this will keep you motivated to reach your larger goal because it will be easier to see and feel your larger goal coming closer one step at a time.
- Affirmations. Start and finish your day with an affirmation that’s relative to your goals. This will re-affirm what you’re doing and it will also help attract the right energies into your life that you need to help complete your goal.
- Take Breaks. Break are important for you to recharge and regain energy so that you can always be at your highest point when you’re working towards your goal.
- Listen to/Read Stories of Others Accomplishing Their Goals. Nothing is more motivating than reading and hearing about others accomplishing their goals and living out their dreams!