Join Kiana in this 2.5-hour workshop to practice handstand and other inversion-specific strength drills and conditioning. This workshop is unique in comparison to Kiana’s workshops done in yoga studios as you’ll get to use mats to safely learn how to fall out of a handstand, as well as other props to develop your handstand practice. In this workshop, you’ll explore how to find balance upside down, proper alignment, and more.
Date: Sunday, May 24th 1-3:30pm
Location: Oakville Gymnastics ACRO GYM – 1075 North Service Rd W. Suite 207 Oakville On L6M 3E3
Who This Is For: Anyone looking to start, refine, or advance their handstand practice. Recommended experience of at least 2-3 months of consistent yoga practice or other strong fitness regime.
What You’ll Learn:
- Tips & tricks to practice and improve your handstand
- Alignment specifics for handstand
- How to safely fall out of a handstand
- Increased confidence and understanding about handstand
- How to properly use your core in a handstand in press ups & kick ups
- Strength conditioning specifically for handstand and other inversions