THE GIFT GUIDE FOR YOGIS
Kiana Ng Yoga
Stuck on what to get someone for Christmas? Not sure what to get an aspiring yogi? Below are some perfect gift ideas just for that!
- My Inner Fire – This clothing company is based out of Vancouver, BC that makes eco-friendly apparel. It has many designs to choose from!
- B Yoga Now – this mat company makes amazing mats where grip isn’t a problem! If you’re in search of a new mat, I highly recommend this one! Plus, you can use my discount code “AMB20KNG” to receive 20% off!
- Yoga Paws – This company makes hand and foot wear that works just like a mat! Designed to help you grip, as well as support your joints in your practice.
- Dharma Yoga Wheel – My favourite thing about using a yoga wheel is the back release and how much it helps with back bending! It’s also great for finding more strength and stability in your practice if you’re up for a challenge. Check out their site for some ideas!
- Infinity Strap – A great assist for your practice!
- Yoga Club Box – Get your yogi a subscription for yoga club box! You receive one box a month with different outfits every time all personalized to fit your style. With each box purchased, a yoga class is donated to a child in need.
- Bohemian Island – This company specializes in making harem pants in Thailand. Their pants are gorgeous and with each purchase, a portion goes to support the Soi Dog Foundation!